Ardens can support practices and PCNs in many ways for on SystmOne with the delivery of the PCN DES which is detailed below. The PCN DES Contract on Ardens Manager will also be released shortly. Please also see our QOF2020/21 Support Article.
The following service requirements can all be supported by Ardens:
- Early Cancer Diagnosis
- 2ww Safety netting support article
- Cancer Care support article
- Enhanced Health in Care Homes
- Care Home support article
- Structure Medication Review
- Drug Review support article
- Drug Monitoring support article
- Pharmacist support article
Reports can be found under Clinical Reporting > Ardens > Contracts | PCN DES
Whilst the contract starts in October, the report dates below are for 1/4/20-31/3/21.
No 'SMR done' code currently exists but will be added when it is available.
Additional Roles Reimbursement Scheme (ARRS)
The following roles can all be supported by Ardens:
- Care Coordinator
- Clinical Pharmacist - support article
- Pharmacist Technician
- Physician Associates
- Social Prescriber - support article
- Occupational Therapists
Templates can be found under Autoconsultations > Ardens Other Professionals
Reports can be found under Clinical Reporting > Ardens > Team Activity
IIF Investment and Impact Fund IIF (IIF)
This is currently postponed by NHS England and we are awaiting further updates.