Join us on the following dates for a free 30 minute 'Dementia and Frailty' webinar;
Please note that you do not need to book onto this webinar, to join simply click this link 10 before start time: https://join.me/support.ardens. Please remember that the recording will be available to view below after the webinar date. For further information on how to join our webinars, please see below.
Hosted by Joel Leigh
How to join the webinar
- Go to https://join.me/support.ardens then enter your name and click Join.
2. Participant options
- Once connected to the webinar you need to select your preferred audio options;
The recommended option for audio is by phone. If you are using a set of headphones without a microphone then you may not be able to hear the webinar
3. During the webinar
- Please ensure that if you have a web cam attached to your computer that it is turned off
- Once the webinar has started all participants will be muted but you can post a question by using the chat speech bubble button
- At any point you wish to leave you can do so by clicking on the green button with the cross
If you are late joining, have any problems connecting or listening to the audio of the webinar the recording will be published above after the webinar.