You can customise the toolbar to give you quick access to favourite templates for either an individual user or your whole organisation
Option 1: Customise the toolbar for an individual user
With your cursor, hover over your toolbar > Right Click > Configure Toolbar > New/Amend Button Set.
- Search for the template you want in the top left (e.g. Reception & Admin)
- Then double click it so that it appears on the right.
- In the top right, you can change it to a small or large icon with text too.
- You can then add more templates if you wish
- Use the arrows to move them up/down the list if you want
- Then click Ok > Ok.
Option 2: Customise the toolbar for your whole organisation
This is useful so that everyone in your surgery has the same standard toolbar. If someone has individually customised their toolbar, their toolbar won’t change.
Go to Setup > Users & Policy > Organisation Preferences > Toolbars
Then follow the instructions above